After Om Puri, death claimed another Veteran actor of Bollywood at the age of 70, Vinod Khanna. He was battling cancer for a long time. for past few days, he wasn’t well and was admitted to the hospital. His frail pictures were also doing round the social media for past few days.
He was one of the biggest starts giving many blockbusters during the 70s and 80s. Some of the memorable movies by this actor are that o, Qurbani, Amar Akbar Anthony, Muqqadar Ka Sikandar and The Burning Train.
During the peak of career, he suddenly left everything to be a follower of Osho but did return to the B-town after 5 long years.
He made his last appearance in the film Dilwale along with Shahrukh Khan.
Today on his demise, let us remember this actor by revisiting some of his popular dialogues.
1. Jiska mann saaf hota hai … uski nazar bhi saaf hoti hai
2. Agar nazarein khoobsurat ho … toh har cheez khoobsurat lagti hai
3. Dard ki dawa na ho … toh dard ko hi dawa samajh lena chahiye
4. Pyar mein woh gehrai hai … jiske samne samundar bhi qatra malum hota hai … pyar karne waalon ka dil itna bada hota hai … ki sari kainath bhi uske samne zharra malum hoti hai
5. Talwar ki ladai talwar se, pyar ki ladai pyar se, aur bekaar ki ladai sarkar se
Which is your favorite dialogue of Vinod Khanna? Let us know in the comment below.