We all love the dating game. Getting ready for the special one and hoping that it would turn into something better is certainly what’s on everyone’s mind. However, at times it may happen that when we meet face to face the pace of the conversation slows down horribly. What could have been an interesting meet turns out to be rather boring? One of the ways to revive the fast pace is by asking different questions. Of course, we are not talking about the ‘how are you,’ or ‘what is your passion,’ kind of questions. We are thinking of funny questions. The ones that are not too private for the first date, but will also help you in keeping the conversation alive.
- As a little kid we let out imagination go wild, so where your imagination did take you? What did you want to be as a kid? Are you there or somewhere else?
- What was the last dream you had? Do you think it is something special for you?
- What is the earliest memory that you still can remember properly?
- If you could get a pardon for 7 murders whom will you murder?
- What is your favorite mistake?
- If you were given a choice short life but an abundance of money or long life and you have to earn yourself, what would you choose?
- Who is your role model in your own gender and why?
- What are the two things that you dislike in the opposite gender? Do I have any?
- If you had a time machine and could be anywhere with anyone, where and with whom you will be?
- What is one of your guilty pleasures?
What is that thing you stupidly spent money on but never admit that it wasn’t a smart move?
- What superpower do you want and why?
- Can you happily survive one day without your phone?
- What is the smartest thing you ever did?
- If you could start your life over again, what are the things you will not do?
- If you could choose any talent, what that would be?
- If you have to get a world record for something insane, what would you do?
- What do you like most about yourself?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being best and 1 being bad, how do you rate our date? Honestly.
- Would you like to go out again next week?
Do you have more questions in your collecting? Don’t forget to let us know in the comment below.